SCCM Administrator will primarily engage in designing, administrating, implementing, troubleshooting, and analyzing the IT System Center Infrastructure.
Job Type : Contract, Contract to Hire.
Location : Irving, TX.
Travel : 25% domestic and international.
SCCM Administrator will primarily engage in designing, administrating, implementing, troubleshooting, and analyzing the IT System Center Infrastructure primarily located in Irving, TX. Including but not limited to OS deployment, application packaging and distribution, patch and driver management, task sequences, event monitoring, performance tuning, and automation via Orchestrator. Support is also required after hours as dictated by projects and incidents.
Adherence to compliance controls and policies established and monitored from the corporate office in Texas and multiple regional sites in USA.
• Perform standard System Center administration duties including but not limited to the design, deployment, monitoring, and diagnostic of SCCM, Orchestrator, SCSM, SCOM, and related subsystems.
• Perform planning and analysis for future product releases
• Implement policies and procedures surrounding Information Technology.
• Engage in the creation, researching, testing, and execution of the Disaster Recovery plan.
• Provide technical guidance to clients on a variety of issues via telephone calls, emails, and client requests.
• Maintain a positive attitude while working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Actively on-call 24x7.
Education Requirement :
• 4 Year’s Bachelor Degree or minimum 8 Year’s experience in a related field.
• At least 5-7 years’ experience working as a SCCM Administrator/Engineer.
• At least 3 years’ experience working with System Center Orchestrator.
• At least 8 years’ experience across multiple IT disciplines (Networking, hardware, Windows desktop and Server OS, Active Directory, GPO, virtualization).
• Strong knowledge of VMWare vSphere 6, SCCM 2012, current released versions of Windows, Exchange and SQL Server.
• Expertise in installation, design and managing the System Center Suite Infrastructure.
• Expertise in imaging, patch management, scripting/automation, and software packaging technologies and processes, with emphasis on leveraging System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Orchestrator.
• Strong experience with Group Policy Objects (GPOs), writing and troubleshooting, including software deployment and security settings and configurations.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Desktop operating systems, software packages and products, including working knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 platforms.
• Competent in SQL to develop queries and reports as needed; ability schedule routine reports and ad-hoc reports
• Scripting experience with PowerShell and other languages such as VBScript.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose problems across multiple disciplines, and facilitate improvements based on root cause analysis.
• Strong experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking technologies.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision.
• Ability to support multiple concurrent projects.
• Good project management and communications skills.
• Ability to provide training to Helpdesk and Desktop Support Teams at multiple regions.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Possesses the ability to plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems.
• Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software as related to this field.
• Routinely travel to various locations on and off site to conduct assessments, troubleshoot, install to support Infrastructure systems.
If you can show relevant current skills and experience in all the above activities with experienced in working in a ticket environment or performing against SLA’s whilst providing the highest level of customer service, then this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
If so, we welcome your complete application. Please indicate your desired salary and the earliest possible starting date and send your application documents with the reference “System Administrator, Job ID : 0084.” to HR@TraceXpert.com
Employer Description :
Since 2004, we are specialized in IT infrastructural services for Healthcare, Hospitals, Banking, Realtors, Insurance companies for supporting their all type of IT requirements of Hardware, Software, Application Developments, Data Center Architecture and Infrastructure Support, Desktop, Server and Application Virtualization, etc.. We are providing one stop solutions for all type of IT requirements. For more information please visit www.TraceXpert.com