To expand our team in Texas, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Illinois, we are looking for a Desktop Support Technicians.
Note : At some locations traveling not required and some locations traveling required for more than 80% to manage multiple offices and sites.
Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, Coppell, Irving, Trophy Club, South Lake, Houston, San Antonio, Austin)
Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburg, King of Russia, Blue Bell, North Wales, Horsham, Reading, Collegeville, Scranton, Allentown).
New Jersey (Trenton, Princeton, Edison, Newark, Bridgewater, Passaic, Parsippany).
New York (New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Niagara Falls).
Massachusetts (Boston Down Town, Worcester).
Ohio (Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus).
Illinois (Chicago Down Town).
Job Type : Contract, Contract to Full time/Permanent. All Contracts are Long Term Contracts.
Job description :
• 2nd Level Desktop/Laptop support including hardware, deployments of applications, re-imaging computers, software installation using pre-defined configurations.
• Testing and troubleshooting basic network issues, of Computers, Desk phones, Printers, Scanners etc.…
• Escalate any issues that cannot be resolved at 2nd level to the appropriate resource within the IT team
• Troubleshooting and resolving software and hardware issues
• Provide Hands & Eyes Support for Network and Servers
• Able to work across multiple sites if required.
• Liaise with other technicians regarding centrally hosted systems including email, Active Directory etc.
• Liaise with other technicians regarding security policy compliance
• Support mobiles and Blackberry, Apple and Android devices are plus.
Job requirements :
• Supported IT environments at least 2 years or more.
• Hardware and Application support for Windows 7, 8 & 10.
• Knowledge to Support Mac OS will be plus.
• Troubleshooting, Incident Management.
• Desktop / Laptop Hardware Break & Fix.
• Working knowledge on pc configuration.
• Support in an Microsoft Active Directory domain environment.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Professional Team Player.
• Able to support ongoing project activities.
If you have relevant current skills and experience in above, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company. Please forward your Resume and in exchange we offer a competitive pay, excellent work environment and development opportunities.
Did we spark your interest?
We look forward to receiving your full application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application quoting the keyword "Desktop Support Technician Level 2, Job ID : 0082." to HR@TraceXpert.com
Employer description :
Since 2004, we are specialized in IT infrastructural services for Healthcare, Hospitals, Banking, Realtors, Insurance companies for supporting their all type of IT requirements of Hardware, Software, Application Developments, Data Center Architecture and Infrastructure Support, Desktop, Server and Application Virtualization, etc.. We are providing one stop solutions for all type of IT requirements. For more information please visit www.TraceXpert.com