Laptop, Desktop, Servers, Network Cabling, Desk Phone Set up, Hardware Diagnosing & trouble shooting, Re-imaging, Replacements of Hardware Parts, etc..
• Valid Driver’s License
• Pass background check
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Flexible availability
• Ability to travel to multiple offices or sites.
• 25% Overnight travel required.
• Experience in PC hardware/software repair and maintenance
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and under pressure
• Three references must required.
Job Type: Contract OR Contract to Hire.
Job Locations are;
• Texas (Dallas, Fort Worth, Coppell, Irving, Trophy Club, South Lake, Houston, San Antonio, Austin)
• Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburg, King of Russia, Blue Bell, North Wales, Horsham, Reading, Collegeville, Scranton, Allentown).
• New Jersey (Trenton, Princeton, Edison, Newark, Bridgewater, Passaic, Parsippany).
• New York (New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Niagara Falls).
• Massachusetts (Boston Down Town, Worcester).
• Ohio (Cleveland, Dayton, Columbus).
• Illinois (Chicago Down Town).
• High school or equivalent
• Computer repair: 2 years
• Hardware/software repair: 2 years
• Electronics repair: 2 years
Required License or Certification:
• Driver's License
• Computer Hardware Repair Certificate, if available.
If you have relevant current skills and experience in above, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company. Please forward your Resume and in exchange we offer a competitive pay, excellent work environment and development opportunities.
Did we spark your interest?
We look forward to receiving your full application including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application quoting the keyword "Computer Repair Tech, Job ID : 0081” to HR@TraceXpert.com
Employer Description :
Since 2004, we are specialized in IT infrastructural services for Healthcare, Hospitals, Banking, Realtors, Insurance companies for supporting their all type of IT requirements of Hardware, Software, Application Developments, Data Center Architecture and Infrastructure Support, Desktop, Server and Application Virtualization, etc.. We are providing one stop solutions for all type of IT requirements. For more information please visit www.TraceXpert.com